From NYC Prep:
Douchey prep school guy: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
Retarded prep school girl: "Like, a philosopher."
1. Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern
2. Family Matters
3. What not to Wear
4. The Lawrence Welk Show
5. Strangers with Candy
6. Ahhh! Real Monsters
7. The Dog Whisperer
11. Say What? Karaoke
12. Legends of the Hidden Temple
13. South Park
16. Tiny Toon Adventures
17. Next Food Network Star
19. Wheel of Fortune
20. The Today Show
1. Norm MacDonald
2. Phoebe (Friends)
3. Greg Brady
4. Ken Jennings
5. Connie Chung
1. Tom cruise couch jumping on oprah
2. my memory isnt working too well but i'm watching old tiny toons clips on youtube; this one is awesome
3. on one episode of America's Next Food Network Star they had to make special spices and package them for potential "buyers". This one girl was pumped about her sloppy joe mix and thought she was gonna win, but the guest judge was unveiled and it happened to be Martha Stewart & the girl freaked out like "omg i'm done for, martha will not like sloppy joes" and she cried and stuff. And then it cut to Martha's judging of the foods and she was like, "I am not giving her good marks because I do not eat sloppy Joes"
never trust buddy garrity.
If you are not yet watching the new American Gladiators you should be. I seriously, serioualy laughed non-stop for about the first five minutes of the first episode. MAde even better if you watched the recent Daily Show where Jon Stewart says, "This is not a modern man!" because you will think of it every time you see TITAN and it makes it that much better (Although TITAN on his own is already the funniest man on TV). SERIOUSLY, WATCH THIS SHIT
oh hell yes, im such a tv whore.
queer as folk
the l word
degrassi (all versions)
god, that sucked. lol i feel like apologizing to my other favorites for leaving them off!
--ted raimi, king of geek.
--gale harold of 'queer as folk', back when that show was on. probably my favorite fictional character of all time, played by a fucking BRILLIANT actor.
--billie piper. adorable in 'doctor who', SMOKING HOT in 'secret diary of a call girl'.
--allison mack, the only reason i willingly watch smallville.
--rainn wilson. the man's comedic timing is worth its weight in gold....you know, if comedic timing could actually be weighed.
three moments (YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE!):
--xena leaves a mortal ares with the promise that, though slim (one in a billion, to be precise), there is maybe a chance for them. (xena, 'coming home'.)
--spike hugs a cross, his flesh burning as he begs buffy: "can we rest now?" (buffy, 'beneath you')
--rose promises the doctor that she will stay with him forever; absolutely heartbreaking when you know what's coming next. (doctor who, 'army of ghosts')
ETA: oh, well. thanks for playing!
Top 5 places to torrent TV shows.
Top 5 ways to help me figure out how to make them work on my computer.